By: Krista Smith : March 09 2021 : (0) Comments
We rejoice that the number of new Covid cases in Stark County has decreased, while we keep in our prayers those who are currently infected and those who struggle with the long term effects of the illness.
In light of the new data and science about the disease, St. Jacob’s Council has moved us into a new phase of our Covid precautions. The Council’s recommendations at this time is to please follow all CDC guidelines that can be found HERE.
Currently Stark County is at a level Green with low spread. Masks & social distancing are optional during worship/large group activities. Conditions can change rapidly, we will alert members via email if there are changes to the policy. Please consult the website if you are unsure of policy changes prior to attending any services/group activities. Thank you for your continued support and patience as we navigate through these unprecedented times.
- During summer months, please check back for the 2023 season.
- Bring your own chairs or sit at picnic tables or chairs set up in the pavilion.
- Continues to be the less risky way to be together and is encouraged by the CDC’s Guidelines for Faith Communities.
- The service will continue to be live-streamed on Facebook and our website and recordings are available soon after the service via our website and YouTube channel.
- If you need assistance, please call the office.