August 1st we worship in the sanctuary at 10AM
Please note, the Sunday service will be streamed on our website and Face Book. Check it out if you are not able to come for any reason.
Outdoor In-person Worship Sundays at 10AM…. While outdoor, masks are optional and singing and fellowship are encouraged as you are comfortable!
Worship will be in-person in the sanctuary if it rains and on the first Sunday of July, August & September. Masks are required inside at this time but no reservations are needed.
Check Facebook, email, or the website
- Our musicians and equipment need to have certain temperature and conditions. If those are not met, we will move into the sanctuary for worship
- No need to worry about whether we are inside or outside - just come to the church and go to the lower lot if it’s nice weather or the upper lot if it is raining.
- Print or download your bulletin. NO paper bulletins will be provided. The liturgy is published before the service and can be accessed above. If you would like it in-hand for the service, print it and bring it along, or download it to your mobile device. Bulletins are not necessary when we are in the sanctuary.
- A QR code will be posted at the check-in table near the pavilion and someone can help if you need to download it there.
- WiFi is available at the pavilion and surrounding area
- If you can make the walk, please park on the State Street side of the lower lot or in the upper lot and walk down to the pavilion.
- Or you may park in the overflow lot next to the pavilion.
- If you are uncomfortable leaving your car, that’s ok. There are some spaces where you can remain in your car and see and hear the service! (communion elements will be delivered to those who stay in their cars.)
- There will be a table where you will check-in
- You will also pick up individual communion cups for each member of your family.
Find (or bring) a seat for outdoor services
- There will be limited benches and chairs set at a distance in the pavilion for folks who need to use the ramp and stay on the level concrete.
- Picnic tables will be spaced throughout the grass and are open to anyone.
- Or bring your chairs and find a space where you are comfortable. Someone will be there to help you carry your chair if that would be helpful!
- The sound system is really great so you will be able to hear well out into the field!
Come with your heart open ready to be changed by God’s radical love and grace and sent back out into the world to serve!
Consider lending a hand
- Sign up to set-up, read, help run the video, park cars, or work the welcome table
- Stay after the service to help with clean up
- Carry picnic tables back to the pavilion after worship
- Return equipment to the church or storage area